We offer you a on-line Zoom Hypnotherapy services in Pretoria.
Our mission at the Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Center is to provide the highest quality of individualized, compassionate, and effective hypnotherapy services in Pretoria.
On-line Zoom Assessment Meeting and Hypnotherapy Session – with image and picture.
For the Zoom appointment please have your phone charged for the hypnotherapy session and have the head-set that comes with your mobile device that it has earphones and a microphone – that is all we need.
ZOOM MEETING PROTOCOL
1. Do not try to log in before the time. The program will keep you waiting in a waiting room until the time for the session.
2. REMEMBER, mute yourself when the speaker is speaking and un-mute yourself when you want to say something. Mute yourself again after that. (Mute is at bottom left before video. If you don’t see it, flip your screen across which will show you more options or page on if you have three buttons below to give you more options).
3. Take note: The Video mode use more data.
4. If the program kicks you out, simply click on the link again to return to the session.
We are fully qualified Hypnosis Practitioners that offers the following techniques:
- Pain Release
- Core Transformation
- Emotion & Memory Release
- Future Integration
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- Please click here to make an Appointment in Pretoria!
Through Hypnosis we can work with with what are stored in our subconscious mind, and with a mature understanding of what happened we can start to bring about the changes we desire.
My one-on-one therapy sessions are conducted in a safe, supportive and confidential environment.
All my sessions are client based, i.e. by connecting with your inner wisdom, you decide on the journey your therapy takes.
There are three different types of Hypnotherapy
Analytical hypnotherapy works on the basis that every symptom has a cause, in the same way that the term ’cause-and-effect’ works in other areas of life. Analytical hypnotherapy looks at the root cause of the problem. This system is based on the findings of Milton Erickson and the Analytical Hypnotherapy techniques of Dr R D Longacre.
Direct Suggestion hypnotherapy works on the symptom, seeking to relieve the symptom thereby giving the client a chance to change and heal as they see fit. This is an “old school” modality which is based on the founding principles of James Braid and James Esdaile. This is a very small part of hypnotherapy but because of entertaining stage shows, this is what most people associate hypnotherapy with.
Part Therapy hypnotherapy is an effective and simple tool similar Ego State Therapy that most main stream psychologists will be familiar with. The Parts that control the clients behaviours are addressed separately with the hypnotherapist acting as a mediator. The parts come to a successful resolution of the matter being addressed, and are then re-integrated in harmony with the client. This technique is based on the teachings of Charles Tebbetts and Roy Hunter.