If you’re looking to break bad habits, our hypnosis sessions can address your habit and the change will be invaluable.
We understand that habits – both good and bad – are usually established unconsciously, and operate unconsciously. Therefore will power is often insufficient to bring about changes in long established behaviors. If you want to get someone to stop carrying out a compulsive behaviour, or whatever, change needs to take place at a much deeper level than just the conscious realization tht it isn’t a nice thing to do.
You need to discover the original purpose of the habitual behaviour. What perceived need did that behaviour attempt, however inadequately, to meet and satisfy? And then you need to discover whether that need is still there. If it is not, the behaviour can be dropped, as it is no longer required. If it is, you need to explore what new, more appropriate, behaviour might meet that need as, or even more, effectively.
Only then will your you will be able to accept and integrate the necessary change.
All our habit changing hypnosis sessions follow these principles.
Some of our Habits Breaking with Hypnosis Sessions:
- Stop Nail Biting with Hypnosis
- Stop Skin Picking with Hypnosis
- Stop Hair Pulling with Hypnosis
- Stop Scratching with Hypnosis
- Stop Thumb Sucking with Hypnosis
- Stop Eyelash / Eyebrow Pulling with Hypnosis
- Stop Jaw Clenching with Hypnosis
- Stop Lip Biting with Hypnosis
- Stop Excessive Blinking with Hypnosis
- Stop Cheek Biting with Hypnosis
- Stop Nose Picking with Hypnosis
- Stop Nail Picking with Hypnosis
- Stop Chewing Gum with Hypnosis
- Stop Ice Chewing with Hypnosis
- Stop Nervous Smiling with Hypnosis
If you have any questions about our Breaking Bad Habits with Hypnosis Sessions please e-mail us here: firstname.lastname@example.org.