Our mission at the Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Center is to provide the highest quality of individualized, compassionate and effective hypnotherapy using the latest and most effective hypnotherapeutic techniques available.
It is also our mission to educate the public about the wonderful modality that is hypnosis, clarifying what hypnosis is and isn’t, and promoting the many uses and their effectiveness to the general public at large.
We also stand by the quality of care that we provide for our clients. If for any reasons you are dissatisfied with any of our products or services, please let us know, and we will make it right.
Gerald Crawford is a Certified Clinical Hypnosis Practitioner, Healer and Educator. He has gone on a personal journey of transformation and discovery and studied the human mind for over 10 years and though his own adversity he has emerged victorious and is passionate about helping others find and live there true-self.
Gerald Crawford has worked to develop specialized treatments integrating the principles of meditation, cbt, reiki, yoga, ayurveda, and clinical hypnotherapy. Gerald is a Master Teacher in the field of Drama Therapy and continues to work both clinically and as an educator specializing in the treatment of individuals with anxiety, depression, and complex trauma.
Personal Motto: With experience and study comes insight with insight come wisdom with wisdom comes enlightenment, transcendence then follows.
I facilitate changes in human thinking and spiritual awareness utilizing affirmation, suggestions and other techniques, thereby disentangling and unraveling unwanted thoughts, beliefs and habits, freeing my clients to live the lives they choose to.
He has the following relevant qualifications:
- Accredited Master Hypnotherapist Diploma Course by Karen E Wells (non-medical) – Fully accredited by CTAA – Complementary Therapists Accredited Association. – Udemy University 2019
- Comprehensive Hypnotherapy Certification Course from the UK’s Top Trainers in Hypnosis NLP and Positive Psychology by Kain Ramsay and Steven Burns (non-medical) – Fully accredited by CTAA – Complementary Therapists Accredited Association. – Udemy University 2018
- Hypnosis Certification | Advanced Ericksonian Hypnosis by Dan Jones (non-medical) – Fully accredited by CTAA – Complementary Therapists Accredited Association. – Udemy University 2018
- Complete Hypnotherapy & Hypnosis Certification Diploma by Karen E Wells (non-medical) – Fully accredited by CTAA – Complementary Therapists Accredited Association. – Udemy University 2018
- Achology Certified NLP Practitioner Course – Methods & Principles of Neuro-Linguistic Programming by Kain Ramsay (non-medical) – Fully accredited by CTAA – Complementary Therapists Accredited Association. – Udemy University 2018
All course and training completed by Gerald Crawford is registered with the CMA (Complementary Medical Association), which is internationally recognized as the elite force in professional, ethical complementary medicine by professional practitioners, doctors and, increasingly, by the general public.
Gerald Crawford is registered with the CMA (Complementary Medical Association) Accordance with the Traditional Health Practitioners Act, 2007 (Act 22, 2007)
Gerald is a fully qualified Hypnosis Practitioner, and offers the following techniques:
- GAIA Deep Healing Meditation
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
- Regression Therapy
- Positive Psychology Therapy
- Trauma Incident Reduction Therapy
- Solution Focus Therapy
- Mindfulness Therapy
- Pain Release Therapy
- Sleep Therapy
- Stress Therapy
- Hypnotherapy and Hypnosis
- Inner Core Transformation
- Emotion & Memory Release
- Future Integration
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
Through Hypnosis we can work with past experiences, which are stored in our subconscious mind, and with a mature understanding of what happened we can start to bring about the changes we desire.
My one-on-one therapy sessions are conducted in a safe, supportive and confidential environment. All my sessions are client based, i.e. by connecting with your inner wisdom, you decide on the journey your therapy takes.
There are three different types of Hypnotherapy
Analytical hypnotherapy works on the basis that every symptom has a cause, in the same way that the term ’cause-and-effect’ works in other areas of life. Analytical hypnotherapy looks at the root cause of the problem. This system is based on the findings of Milton Erickson and the Analytical Hypnotherapy techniques of Dr R D Longacre.
Direct Suggestion hypnotherapy works on the symptom, seeking to relieve the symptom thereby giving the client a chance to change and heal as they see fit. This is an “old school” modality which is based on the founding principles of James Braid and James Esdaile. This is a very small part of hypnotherapy but because of entertaining stage shows, this is what most people associate hypnotherapy with.
Part Therapy hypnotherapy is an effective and simple tool similar Ego State Therapy that most main stream psychologists will be familiar with. The Parts that control the clients behaviours are addressed separately with the hypnotherapist acting as a mediator. The parts come to a successful resolution of the matter being addressed, and are then re-integrated in harmony with the client. This technique is based on the teachings of Charles Tebbetts and Roy Hunter.