Welcome to our incredible collection of professional hypnosis sessions. Over the past 6 years we have created over 650 high quality hypnosis sessions covering a wide range of topics. We hope you find what you’re looking for!
Please browse the selections below and click on any of the links for more information:
- Addictions – An addiction can seem like a life sentence, but just by making a decision to do something about it you have already taken the first step towards freedom. Hypnosis can help you every step of the way as you complete that journey.
- Business and Careers – Hypnosis is a way of communicating with the subconscious mind, which is the part of your mind that controls your reactions and expectations. Our guided hypnosis sessions are designed to develop the motivation, self-belief and positive vision that you will need to achieve your business or career goals.
- Confidence and Self-Esteem – Boost your confidence and improve your self esteem with hypnosis! Confidence is an attitude of mind, which means it is very amenable to self hypnosis and hypnotherapy. You might think that feeling self conscious or anxious is just naturally how you are.
- Education and Learning – The human mind has a truly amazing ability to learn and our hypnosis sessions use the most advanced hypnotherapy and psychological techniques, developed by our team of professional hypnotherapists, to tackle many aspects of education and learning. Whatever your learning goals, we have a hypnotherapy program that can help you reach your full educational potential.
- Fears and Phobias – Hypnosis can be astonishingly effective in helping people overcome fears and phobias. Our hypnosis sessions are designed to help you deal with several of the most common fears and phobias, such as agoraphobia (fear of open spaces), claustrophobia (fear of confined spaces) and fear of specific encounters, such as those with dogs or spiders.
- Habits and Disorders – There are many types of negative personal habits, of course, but they are all caused by the same thing – a subconscious reaction to an emotional trigger. The good news is that you have more control than you think. You just need to go to the source of the problem. Hypnotherapy can help to eliminate bad habits because it deals with the part of the mind that keeps those habits in place.
- Healthy Mind – We offer a selection of hypnosis sessions that can help you develop and maintain a healthy mind. Our hypnosis sessions address several of the most common issues that can affect the health of your mind, as well as providing you with the tools to deal with unwanted thoughts and emotions.
- Performance and Creativity – When you enter the natural state of hypnosis, you are directly in touch with the truly creative part of your mind. As well as helping you to learn new and more helpful patterns of behavior, our hypnosis sessions can help you to access all of that creativity any time you need it!
- Personal Development – Our exclusive range of hypnosis sessions have been professionally produced to the highest possible standards, using advanced hypnotherapy techniques that can help you to develop the essential mindset for self-improvement, as well as helping you to eliminate the subconscious obstacles and unhelpful behaviors that might have been holding you back until now.
- Physical Health – Hypnotherapy should not and does not replace conventional medical treatment, but our hypnosis sessions have been designed to can help you take back control and improve your physical health in a number of ways. Although it may seem as if you are entirely at the mercy of your body, your mind is a powerful ally when it comes to your physical health.
- Relationships – If you have been struggling to improve an existing relationship, or if you are looking to start a new one, then hypnosis could be just the help you’re looking for. Our hypnosis sessions cover several of the most important issues affecting personal relationships of all kinds.
- Sexual Dysfunction – Sexuality is an essential part of being human and sex is the ultimate instinctive act. Yet sex can be fraught with difficulty. Sex is also prone to the cruel and distressing effects of performance anxiety. But you can take back control with the help of hypnosis by dealing with the psychological factors behind sexual dysfunction.
- Sleep Problems – Even a small improvement in the quality of your sleep can help you to make dramatic improvements in the quality of your waking life. If you suffer from insomnia, or other form of sleep disorder, then hypnosis could be the solution you’re looking for.
- Sports Focus – No matter whether you are a keen amateur sports person or a professional, our sports hypnosis sessions can help you to achieve your goals. Because just as we need to “program” our body so that it can perform effectively, we also need to do the same with our mind.
- Weight Loss – There are many factors that can play a part in weight problems, including our thoughts, food choices, emotions, and so many others. Hypnosis can be highly effective in helping you to deal with any unhelpful habits that are formed around food. Hypnosis can also help you to make those lifestyle changes, that weight loss requires, feel more natural and comfortable.
- Women’s Health – Hypnosis can have many benefits for health generally, but it can be particularly effective for issues which affect women. Our hypnosis sessions work with your natural capacity for healing and change, enhancing the connection between mind and body to promote physical and emotional health.
- Please click here to make an Appointment!