Here is a list of diseases and problems associated with the Heart Chakra that can be treated successfully with Hypnosis.
Allergies, Asthma, Blood circulation, Breast Cancer, Bronchitis, Chest Congestion, Circulation problems, Cough, Fatigue, Heart Diseases, High Blood pressure, Hyperventilation, Immunity, Influenza, Lungs, Nail biting, Pain in lower arms/hands, Pneumonia, Respiratory problem, Shortness of breath, Sleep disorders, Smoking and Tremor.
Heart Chakra Imbalance
The chakra system distributes the flow of prana or energy throughout your subtle body. Stress, illness, emotional upset, or conflict all can cause blockages or imbalance in your chakra system. All of the seven chakras are interconnected; when one chakra experiences a blockage or imbalance, it affects all the others. This disruption of energy can cause your mind, body, and spirit to suffer.
When the heart chakra is imbalanced, it can cause emotional and physical distress. If you are working on improving your compassion and empathy or forming a deeper bond with others around you, it is important that you open and balance your heart chakra.
Underactive Heart Chakra – When a chakra is underactive, it means that the chakra is experiencing a blockage or is not distributing the flow of energy. When your heart chakra is underactive, it can affect your overall well being.
When your heart chakra is blocked or underactive, you may experience the inability to forgive others or move on from past experiences. When the heart chakra becomes blocked, it often detaches you from your emotions, numbing you from love and compassion.
Open the Heart Chakra (green). This chakra is all about love, caring, and endearment. When open, you seem to be compassionate and friendly, always working in amicable relationships. If it’s under-active: you tend to be cold and unfriendly. If it’s over-active: you tend to be so “loving” towards people that you suffocate them, and you could be seen as selfish for it.
Let the tips of your index finger and thumb touch on both hands.
Put your left hand on your left knee and your right hand in front of the lower part of your breastbone.
Concentrate on the Heart Chakra and what it stands for, at the spine, level with the heart.
Silently, but clearly, chant the sound “YAM.”
All this time, continue to relax your body and think of the chakra, it’s meaning, and how it does or should affect your life.
Key Characteristics of the Heart Chakra
- Connection – The heart chakra is responsible for forming your deep bonds with other beings, including both romantic and platonic relationships.
- Unconditional Love – This chakra is motivated by unconditional love. It gives you the ability to show love not only to yourself but to other people.
- Compassion – The heart chakra is the center of your compassion for others, enabling you to be empathic and understand what others are going through. These qualities give your personality warmth and security that others are drawn to.
- Respect – The heart chakra cultivates respect for yourself and others. This allows you to understand others’ ideas, thoughts, and boundaries.
- Forgiveness – As a healing center, the heart chakra enables you to let go of past experiences and forgive others. When you encounter feelings of hurt, you are able to feel them fully and then move on from them, opening up your heart to new experiences and relationships.
Emotions and Behaviors related with the Heart Chakra
It is very necessary to know which chakra is affected by what emotions and behavioral patterns.
Block love, block happiness and joy, commitment issues, cold and distant, despair, depression, hatred, feel stifled, fear, desperation, difficulty in giving and receiving, feel everyone is ‘using’ them, grief, lack of compassion, heartbreak, hopelessness, lack of self-love, lack of love, sadness, selfish love, self-pity, suppressed emotions, suppressed tears, trust denial, unexpressed-sorrow, love and anger.
If you have any questions about our Diseases and problems associated with the Heart Chakra treatment please e-mail us here: email@example.com.